ICM Management Studies Graduate Diploma
Awarding Body: ICM
Duration: 2 Years
- This programme is designed to provide senior supervisors, managers and advanced level business students with a post-graduate/post experience level management qualification for career development purposes.
- It is also suitable for holders of degrees in non-business and management disciplines who require a high-level management qualification.
- Increasing competition between national and international companies calls for a greater degree of ability and professionalism on the part of all managers. This advanced level management programme is regularly selected by employers seeking a suitable programme of study for their middle and line managers.
- The structure of the programme ensures that participants are able to develop both academic knowledge and practical management skills. The qualification also gives entry to a range of other post graduate programmes.
- Customer Service
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Policy
- Financial Management
- Leadership Studies
- The International Business Environment
- Externally set and marked by the Institute. Examinations are held in March, June, September and December each year. Candidates must be registered and paid-up Student Members of the Institute at the time they undertake the examinations.
- Examination Closing Dates
Candidates entering for examinations must ensure that their completed examination entry forms and fees reach the Institute at least eight weeks before the date of the examinations. Examination timetables indicate the closing date for receipt of entries for each sitting.
- Examination Results
These are normally distributed twelve weeks after each examination date.